All tickets and passes are delivered on a will-call basis when you arrive at Tiki Kon, or at the show room door. Please refer to our event schedule for times and locations.
Tickets may be canceled and refunded until 6/28/2018 at midnight with no penalty. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a cancellation. See our Terms and Conditions below for more information.
NOTE: Due to unprecedented interest this year, our website overloaded and malfunctioned on 3/15 when we initially launched ticket sales. Some tickets were oversold and had to be downgraded or canceled. If you purchased and received a PayPal confirmation, you should have received a message from us with an update on the status of your tickets. Please check the email account associated with your PayPal order. We are now using a third-party registration and ticketing system.
Grand Ballroom East Salon
Join us on Friday the 13th for a horror-infused evening of surf and 60s garage rock featuring the return of legendary Portland band Satan's Pilgrims, with The Boss Martians, and French 60s garage band Jon and the Vons. Plus supernatural special guests, DJ Web of Sound, dancing and cocktails. Included with any weekend pass or purchase separately; limited tickets may be available at the door. Cash bar. Food is available from the hotel restaurant until 10pm.
Grand Ballroom East Salon
Our Saturday night gala kicks off with the return of the Iron Tikitender live bartending competition, presented by BG Reynolds, and follows with live music by The Satin Chaps and Tikiyaki 5-0, spinning grooves by DJ Drew Groove, dance performances by MeduSirena Marina and The Starella Sisters, cocktails, dancing, fashion, raffle prizes, vending and more! Select vendors will remain open in the lounge throughout the evening. Included with any weekend pass or purchase separately; limited tickets may be available at the door. Cash bar. Food is available from the hotel restaurant until 10pm.
July 14, 12:30 PM, Grand Ballroom East Salon
Fern Bars had their own culture, atmosphere, and drinks, and the genre of American taverns is credited by some as the birthplace of some of the cocktails we love to hate...the lemon drop, Harvey Wallbanger, wine spritzer, tequila sunrise, and lots of drinks with ice cream. Study and sample the drinks of the era, enjoy some smooth music while you mix and mingle, and make sure to wear your best polyester! Due to limited seating, not included in any weekend pass.
Hale Pele celebrating the release of their new mug with a special limited, numbered edition just for guests of the release party! Enjoy a private two-hour seating with no wait in one of the country's top tiki bars, and mingle with guests from around the world. Choice of 7:00 pm or 10:00 pm seatings. Transportation provided from Red Lion. Due to limited seating, not included in any weekend pass. Will Call is at the Hale Pele door. NOTE: this is not the official Tiki Kon event mug by VanTiki.
A luscious, tropical-inspired buffet dinner awaits you at our Saturday banquet in our show room, while you enjoy live entertainment on our main stage. Menu and performers TBA. Due to limited capacity, only available with the VIP or Deluxe Weekend Pass
SUNDAY ART WORKSHOP TICKETS COMING SOON
Terms & Conditions
- All ticket and merchandise purchases must be picked up in person at Tiki Kon, July 13-14, 2018. Unclaimed orders are non refundable.
- Ticket purchases may be canceled and refunded until 6/28/2018 at midnight PST. There will be no service charge for ticket cancellations and refunds issued for the 2018 event. Merchandise pre-orders may be canceled with no charge if request is received within 24 hours of purchase. After that, a $10 service charge applies to all merchandise order cancellations. To cancel a purchase, please email us at email@example.com.
- VIP Weekend Passes are non-transferrable and must be claimed in person by the purchaser or canceled. Photo ID may be required. All other ticket types may be transferred to another guest if you contact us by email by 6/28/2018 to let us know the name and email address of the person who will pick them up. Tickets will not be released to someone whose name is not on the order. Attempts to sell tickets for more than face value (scalping) will result in the tickets being canceled and the seller permanently banned.
- Our secure online ticketing and registration system is powered by RegFox and Webconnex Payments. There are no add-on service or "convenience" fees.
- Limited edition event mugs by VanTiki are limited to 1 per guest, and they are intended exclusively for event guests. We want them to go to guests who will enjoy them, and not turn around and flip them on ebay. Buyers agree to not re-sell mugs by online auction or other means for a period of 6 months after Tiki Kon.
- No guarantees are made about the functionality of this website and our third-party payment system. We do our best to ensure an error-free experience for users of the most popular modern web browsers and mobile devices, but do not have the resources for exhaustive testing on every platform/browser combination.
- We operate this event as a hobby from our kitchen table, on top of day jobs, which means we may not be able to respond immediately to email questions and requests, but we will do our best to resolve issues equitably. Please be patient and allow at least 24 hours for a response before getting mad. We reserve the right to cancel and refund purchases at our disrection. In the event of cancellations, or schedule or location changes, we will make every attempt to contact you using the email address provided with your order.
- Tiki Kon reserves the right to eject and ban any guest, without refund or recourse, for rude or disruptive behavior, illegal activities, theft, vandalism, harassment, ticket or merchandise scalping, or any other behavior that negatively affects our guests' ability to have a safe and enjoyable time.
- FORCE MAJEURE: In the event of circumstances beyond our reasonable control that cause cancellation of all or part of the Tiki Kon conference, guests will be refunded the full price of their paid admission and merchandise purchases, excluding any complimentary items or discounts. We cannot be responsible for additional damages resulting from cancellations, such as transportation or lodging costs.