Ticket sales resume
Thursday, March 22, at 6:00 pm PST
All tickets and passes are picked up on-site when you arrive at the guest registration table or at the door of individual shows. Please refer to our event schedule for times and locations. Purchases may be canceled and refunded up to 2 weeks before the event, with a nominal service charge, so you can purchase early with low risk.
NOTE: Due to unprecedented interest this year, we experienced a catastrophic website failure when ticket sales launched on 3/15, and we have had to downgrade or cancel some tickets that were inadvertently oversold. We are also currently sold out of hotel rooms, but are working to expand our block. As a result we are happy to cancel and refund any purchase for the full amount with no penalty if you choose not to attend.
Having trouble with our online checkout system? Try our basic purchase form.
Terms & Conditions
- All ticket and merchandise purchases must be picked up in person at Tiki Kon, July 13-14, 2018. Unclaimed orders are non refundable.
- Ticket and merchandise purchases may be canceled and refunded until 6/28/2018 at midnight PST. There will be no service charge for cancellations and refunds issued for the 2018 event. To cancel a purchase, please email us at email@example.com.
- VIP Weekend Passes are non-transferrable and must be claimed in person by the purchaser or canceled. Photo ID may be required. All other ticket types may be transferred to another guest if you contact us by email by 6/28/2018 to let us know the name and email address of the person who will pick them up. Tickets will not be released to someone whose name is not on the order. Attempts to sell tickets for more than face value (scalping) will result in the tickets being canceled and the seller permanently banned.
- Cheating and scalping are not tolerated. Anyone caught tampering with our ticketing system, attempting to purchase more items than are allowed, scalping tickets, or otherwise gaming the system, will have all purchases canceled and will be forever banned from Tiki Kon.
- No guarantees are made about the functionality of this website and online payment system. We do our best to ensure an error-free experience for users of the most popular modern web browsers and mobile devices, but do not have the resources for exhaustive testing on every platform/browser combination. If you have problems, try using our Basic Tickets Form, or use another browser (Chrome is our preferred choice).
- We operate this event as a hobby from our kitchen table, on top of day jobs, which means we may not be able to respond immediately to email questions and requests, but we will do our best to resolve issues equitably. Please be patient and allow at least 24 hours for a response before getting mad. We reserve the right to cancel and refund purchases at our disrection. In the event of cancellations, or schedule or location changes, we will make every attempt to contact you using the email address provided with your order.