Stay on-site and have more fun!
Tiki Kon's new home base for 2019 is the DoubleTree by Hilton, Lloyd Center, in Portland, Oregon. It's right in the heart of Portland and located on three light rail lines, just steps from the nearest stop. Nearby you'll find restaurants, groceries, coffee, shopping, liquor, movie theaters, and more. We'll miss the early 1970s charm of our previous location, but we're really looking forward to treating you to upgraded experience with a lower base group rate for hotel rooms.
- Hilton quality and service
- Views of the river, bridges, downtown and Mt. Hood
- Three light rail lines just 1/2 block away, serving all points
- 25 minute train ride from the airport, just $2.50 door to door
- 15 minute ride to the heart of downtown
- Discounted $10/night parking for Tiki Kon attendees, lowest in the area
- Excellent on-property restaurant and bar
- Swimming pool and fitness center
Rooms available March 15
Check back here for our special booking link
DoubleTree by Hilton, Lloyd Center
1000 NE Multnomah St, Portland, OR 97232
Rooms start at just $139 per night with our group rate.
FORMER HOME OF STEVE CRANE'S KON-TIKI
Previously the Sheraton-Portland, the hotel was once the home to our namesake, the Kon-Tiki restaurant. Opened by Steve Crane in 1959, the Portland location stayed open until 1981. We will be paying homage to the old spot at Tiki Kon this year, and you can find tikis and other artifacts from the Kon-Tiki in their current home nearby at Hale Pele! Learn more about the Kon-Tiki at Critiki.
CLOSE TO FAVORITE PORTLAND ATTRACTIONS
The neighborhood around the DoubleTree is pleasant and walkable, and it's close to some of our favorite spots in Portland. The city has an excellent transit system, plus car share and bike share programs.
- Hale Pele, 1.2 miles, 9-14 minutes via bus, 25 minute walk, view map
- Rum Club, 1 mile, 11-17 minutes via bus, 20 minute walk, view map
- Portland Saturday Market, 1.5 miles, 10-19 minutes via light rail, view map
- The Alibi Tiki Lounge, 2.5 miles, 24-30 minutes via light rail, view map
- Voodoo Doughnut, 0.7 mile, 14 minute walk, view map
- Powell's City of Books, 1.6 miles, 19-30 minutes via public transit, view map
- Ground Kontrol (barcade), 1.5 miles, 13-15 minutes via light rail, view map
- Ate-Oh-Ate (Hawaiian plate lunch), 1.3 miles, 26 minute walk, view map