Terms & Conditions
- All ticket and merchandise purchases must be picked up in person at Tiki Kon, July 13-14, 2018. Unclaimed orders are non refundable.
- Ticket purchases may be canceled and refunded until 6/28/2018 at midnight PST. There will be no service charge for ticket or merchandise cancellations and refunds issued for the 2018 event. To cancel a purchase, please email us at email@example.com.
- Weekend Passes are non-transferrable and must be claimed in person by the purchaser or canceled. Photo ID may be required. All other ticket types may be transferred to another guest if you contact us by email by 6/28/2018 to let us know the name and email address of the person who will pick them up. Tickets will not be released to someone whose name is not on the order. Attempts to sell tickets for more than face value (scalping) will result in the tickets being canceled and the seller permanently banned.
- Our secure online ticketing and registration system is powered by RegFox and Webconnex Payments. There are no add-on service or "convenience" fees.
- Limited edition event mugs by VanTiki are limited to 1 per guest, and they are intended exclusively for event guests. We want them to go to guests who will enjoy them, and not turn around and flip them on ebay. Buyers agree to not re-sell mugs by online auction or other means for a period of 6 months after Tiki Kon.
- No guarantees are made about the functionality of this website and our third-party payment system. We do our best to ensure an error-free experience for users of the most popular modern web browsers and mobile devices, but do not have the resources for exhaustive testing on every platform/browser combination.
- We operate this event as a hobby from our kitchen table, on top of day jobs, which means we may not be able to respond immediately to email questions and requests, but we will do our best to resolve issues equitably. Please be patient and allow at least 24 hours for a response before getting mad. We reserve the right to cancel and refund purchases at our disrection. In the event of cancellations, or schedule or location changes, we will make every attempt to contact you using the email address provided with your order.
- Tiki Kon reserves the right to eject and ban any guest, without refund or recourse, for rude or disruptive behavior, illegal activities, theft, vandalism, harassment, ticket or merchandise scalping, or any other behavior that negatively affects our guests' ability to have a safe and enjoyable time.
- FORCE MAJEURE: In the event of circumstances beyond our reasonable control that cause cancellation of all or part of the Tiki Kon conference, guests will be refunded the full price of their paid admission and merchandise purchases, excluding any complimentary items or discounts. We cannot be responsible for additional damages resulting from cancellations, such as transportation or lodging costs.