New exclusive event merchandise coming soon!
Please check back later in 2018 for our new line of exclusive event merchandise designed by VanTiki and featuring the official Tiki Kon: Fantasy Island artwork, including limited edition mugs, glassware, t-shirts, posters, and more. You may pre-order your souvenirs then pick them up at the event.
These collectible souvenirs were produced for the benefit of our guests, so they must be picked up in person, and photo ID may be required. Shipping is not available, and any unclaimed items will be forfeit without refund. If any merchandise remains after Tiki Kon, we will post it on our website for purchase with shipping options.
How to Get a Mug
Our exclusive limited edition event mugs by VanTiki will be available to all Tiki Kon guests for pre-sale from this page, while supplies last. Each year we produce 100 numbered, limited edition mugs, and they are not connected to which pass or ticket you buy. Any guest may pre-order.
The super limited mugs are limited to an edition of 25, with a different finish and hand-painted details. 20 of these mugs will be available for purchase in person on a first-come basis in our Island Marketplace (vending) on Saturday, July 14, at 10:00 AM, and are limited to 1 per guest. The first 20 guests in line will receive a voucher to purchase a super limited mug from our gift shop.
Terms & Conditions
- All ticket and merchandise purchases must be picked up in person at Tiki Kon, July 13-14, 2018. Unclaimed orders are non refundable.
- Ticket and merchandise purchases may be canceled and refunded until 6/28/2018 at midnight PST. There will be no service charge for cancellations and refunds issued for the 2018 event. To cancel a purchase, please email us at email@example.com.
- VIP Weekend Passes are non-transferrable and must be claimed in person by the purchaser or canceled. Photo ID may be required. All other ticket types may be transferred to another guest if you contact us by email by 6/28/2018 to let us know the name and email address of the person who will pick them up. Tickets will not be released to someone whose name is not on the order. Attempts to sell tickets for more than face value (scalping) will result in the tickets being canceled and the seller permanently banned.
- Cheating and scalping are not tolerated. Anyone caught tampering with our ticketing system, attempting to purchase more items than are allowed, scalping tickets, or otherwise gaming the system, will have all purchases canceled and will be forever banned from Tiki Kon.
- No guarantees are made about the functionality of this website and online payment system. We do our best to ensure an error-free experience for users of the most popular modern web browsers and mobile devices, but do not have the resources for exhaustive testing on every platform/browser combination. If you have problems, try using our Basic Tickets Form, or use another browser (Chrome is our preferred choice).
- We operate this event as a hobby from our kitchen table, on top of day jobs, which means we may not be able to respond immediately to email questions and requests, but we will do our best to resolve issues equitably. Please be patient and allow at least 24 hours for a response before getting mad. We reserve the right to cancel and refund purchases at our disrection. In the event of cancellations, or schedule or location changes, we will make every attempt to contact you using the email address provided with your order.